MOVIE: THE GREATEST SHOWMAN
DATE: Friday, September 21, 2018
TIME: 6:30 pm (Movie will start at sundown.)
LOCATION: The CORNERSTONE Park (Outside the sanctuary)
Join us for fun and fellowship! Bring a blanket and a picnic dinner! Kid City will provide FREE popcorn & waters!
Parenting the Love and Logic Way is a five week training program designed by the Love and Logic Institute ®.
Parenting the Love and Logic Way:
Parents want to enjoy their kids, have fun with them, and enjoy a less stressful family life. You want your kids to be well prepared for life, and this means kids will make mistakes and must be held accountable for those mistakes. Parenting the Love and Logic Way will teach you to;
– Avoid power-struggles and arguments
– Reduce whining, arguing and complaining
– Stay calm when your kids do upsetting things
– Set enforceable limits
– Avoid enabling and begin empowering
– Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
– Raise responsible and confident children
National Independent Trainers: Debbie Kaye & Amy Benson
DATES: October 1 – October 29, 2018 (every Monday in October)
TIME: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
COST: $95 per person/ $150 per couple **Workbook included**
To Register: Email your name, how many attendees and if child care is
needed to Amy Benson at ABenson@ccanv.com. If you do need child care,
please specify your child’s name and age.
Just a reminder, there is no school on Monday, September 3 in observance of Labor Day.
We are so excited to announce that our school
will be participating in the Apex Fun Run this year
as our major Fall fundraiser! The Apex program will be
with our students from September 4th-September 13th as we
raise much needed funds to help our school. Please look in
your child’s folder, e-mails and the Monday Memo for more
information as the fun run gets nearer.
Apex Fun Run is an interactive leadership program that helps
schools all over the country raise money, while promoting
leadership, good character and fitness. This years’ theme is
Apex STRONG! Students will join the Apex Squad on an
exciting journey as they learn what it means to be strong as a
- Next Level
During the Apex Fun Run program, students are challenged to
get pledges for the laps they will run on Fun Run day to help
our school. Students will run for 30 minutes and will run an
average of 26-36 laps around the Apex Raceway. The
maximum amount of laps is 36 and each lap is 1/16th of a
mile. Through Apex’s top-notch online pledging system,
sponsors can pledge $1/lap, $2/lap, $5/lap, or any other
amount for students and can pledge from anywhere in the
Thank you again for your continued support of CornerStone
Christian Academy and Tykes! We are excited to begin this
journey with you!
Don’t have time to go to the gym?
Come join Natalia in the dance room for a Mat Fitness Pilates class on Tuesday, August 21st at 8:30 am! Your first class is complimentary!
Well, what is pilates? To keep it short and sweet, Pilates is exercise that tones the entire body, (especially your core) creating a long, lean, muscular look without compromising flexibility and strength. Mat pilates has all of the same benefits as equipment pilates without the extra cost!
Classes will be every Tuesday & Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
Drop the kids off at school, sign in the Office, and join the fun! *Childcare will be available in the nursery for $5 per child*
Do you have a budding singer, dancer, actor or instrumentalist? CPAA would love to nurture and develop the talent that the Lord has given your child/
children! CPAA is an after school program offering classes in Musical Theater, Dance, Drama, Voice, Guitar and Piano. Our instructors are industry
professionals who love the Lord and the performing arts! Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with tambourine and
harp. For the Lord takes pleasure in His people. – Psalm 149: 3-4
You can now Register for Classes Online CPAA Classes Begin Sept 4th
1. Go to Ccanv.com
2. Click Performing Arts Tab
3. Click link in the middle of the page
QUESTIONS? CPAA Staff will be available at the Information Center (in front of the Coffee Shop)
We are available Mon- Fri from August 13th – August 31st 3 – 4p.m.
Need assistance outside our normal office hours? Please contact us via email at: CPAA@ccanv.com
Hands-on activities, events, in-house assemblies, field trips (Academy only) with Charter buses, team building activities, daily devotions, sports and physical education, science, art and so much more! Camp dates: May 29th – August 3rd.
Camp hours are 6:30am to 6:00pm.
Featuring age appropriate groups:
Tykes: Lil’ bit of Spirit Campers:
* Beginners & Jr. Preschool
* Preschool & PreK
Academy: Cougar Spirit Campers:
* K- 2nd grade
* 3rd-6th grade (12 years old)
*Tykes & Academy students do not move up in grade level
until we go back to school in August 2018
Need a registration packet? Stop by the office and pick yours up today!
Please specify if you need a Tykes Packet or Academy Packet. One packet needed PER CHILD.
Spots fill up quickly and we have limited space!! Hope to see you there!!
For the 2018-19 school year, CornerStone is excited to announce that we are providing parents with a convenient way to re-enroll AND set up automatic payment plans through Premiere RenWeb Integrated Service and FACTS Tuition Management! Re-enrollment has never been easier! No more paperwork to complete, handwrite and keep track of (for each child) AND no more time spent waiting in line in the school office to make a payment. Parents of returning students will only need to complete areas of the application that require updating, new cell phone numbers, emergency contacts, etc. It is truly that easy!
If you complete your online enrollment process before February 28, all registration fees will be reduced by $100. As an extra incentive for taking advantage of online enrollment, all parents wishing to pre-pay the 2018-19 tuition fee in full will receive an extra discount. Included in the online application are the tuition fees and applicable discounts for each grade level or Tykes program selection.
To complete the online re-enrollment process, you will access the ParentsWeb through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the “Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login” listed below.
To access Online Enrollment for parents who currently have a login:
- *Please go to www.renweb.com
- *Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down
- *Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or
password, please click on the link provided.
- *After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- *Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment button.
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
- *Please go to www.renweb.com.
- *Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down
- *After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New
- *Enter CCA-NV into the District Code field.
- *Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to
- *Click the Create Account button.
- *You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link
that will allow you to create your username and password. For security
purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- *Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You
may use the default username provided or create a new username. Then type
in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- *Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- *Close the window.
- *Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above for returning users.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child(ren). The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Kids’ Raising Genius Business Expo 2017 is coming to Cornerstone Christion Academy on December 2 from 11 AM to 2 PM.
The Kids Expo will showcase a variety of items being sold by young entrepreneurs. It’s a great way to get Christmas gifts for that special someone in your life while supporting youth businesses.
Tell a friend, bring a loved one, give these kids your support.
All middle students can show their spirit by dressing up for SPIRIT WEEK! Students may dress up according to the day’s theme while following free dress rules. If your student is not participating, they must wear their regular school uniform. At the end of the week parents are invited to attend our Pep Rally at 2pm to determine who has the most SCHOOL SPIRIT!
Spirit Week Themes:
- Monday-Comfy: Dress up in any regular, comfortable clothes! NO PJ’s, shoes must have closed toe and heel.
- Tuesday-Toddler: Now’s the time to pull out that My Little Pony shirt! Dress up in cute, colorful clothes. You can wear pigtails, ball caps, etc.
- Wednesday-Vegas Strong!: We’re dedicating this day to show our support to everyone affected by the Route 91 shooting. Students can wear any “Vegas Strong” clothes or the color blue.
- Thursday-Sports: Show support for your favorite team.
- Friday-Class Color: Wear as much of your color as possible! 5th=Blue 6th=Purple 7th=Pink 8th=Black