Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(
All middle students can show their spirit by dressing up for SPIRIT WEEK! Students may dress up according to the day’s theme while following free dress rules. If your student is not participating, they must wear their regular school uniform. At the end of the week parents are invited to attend our Pep Rally at 2pm to determine who has the most SCHOOL SPIRIT!
Spirit Week Themes:
- Monday-Comfy: Dress up in any regular, comfortable clothes! NO PJ’s, shoes must have closed toe and heel.
- Tuesday-Toddler: Now’s the time to pull out that My Little Pony shirt! Dress up in cute, colorful clothes. You can wear pigtails, ball caps, etc.
- Wednesday-Vegas Strong!: We’re dedicating this day to show our support to everyone affected by the Route 91 shooting. Students can wear any “Vegas Strong” clothes or the color blue.
- Thursday-Sports: Show support for your favorite team.
- Friday-Class Color: Wear as much of your color as possible! 5th=Blue 6th=Purple 7th=Pink 8th=Black