Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(
Parenting the Love and Logic Way is a five week training program designed by the Love and Logic Institute ®.
Parenting the Love and Logic Way:
Parents want to enjoy their kids, have fun with them, and enjoy a less stressful family life. You want your kids to be well prepared for life, and this means kids will make mistakes and must be held accountable for those mistakes. Parenting the Love and Logic Way will teach you to;
– Avoid power-struggles and arguments
– Reduce whining, arguing and complaining
– Stay calm when your kids do upsetting things
– Set enforceable limits
– Avoid enabling and begin empowering
– Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
– Raise responsible and confident children
National Independent Trainers: Debbie Kaye & Amy Benson
DATES: October 1 – October 29, 2018 (every Monday in October)
TIME: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
COST: $95 per person/ $150 per couple **Workbook included**
To Register: Email your name, how many attendees and if child care is
needed to Amy Benson at ABenson@ccanv.com. If you do need child care,
please specify your child’s name and age.